Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cuill

Cuill started crawling Serverniff a few days ago. It does crawl slow, but very steady.

I don't know if this is good news for serversniff, but they have a friendly and steady crawler.
I wonder, when and if they go public - and i'd bet whatever you hold against me that they will be bought by a major company (there are not too many of them left) maximum 6 months after they open their search to the general public.

Anybody willing to bet against?

If you don't know cuill - google and teccrunch will tell more.

tom

3 comments:

rosi said...

I find your super awesome website I wish you full success because you deserve it, good luck and congratulations for this wonderful site!

voyance gratuite immediate

rosy123 said...

Très bon blog et merci d'en faire profiter.
voyance mail gratuit

rosy123 said...

surtout continuez pour notre plus grand bonheur
gros bisous

voyance par mail rapide