- Hardcorebugfixing: I disabled the DNS-Script until i fixed it up. This may take a bit of time.
- Fixed the HTTP-Header-Script to implement Port-Numbers and to check hostnames with multiple IPs (try www.google.com)
- Added a HTTP-Server-Detection (for those who think the Header-Script is tooo complex
- Fixed a few Bugs on Texts and Links
- Started customizing the english wiki - it't time to start doing this
- Still bugs left to fix: HTTP-Header and Servertype don't support https.
Twiddled the Domain-Reaper-Script to prefer the new domains from the queue. We should break 3 million unique Domains soon.