Thursday, September 04, 2008

Answer from PriceWaterhouseCoopers

I sent an EMail to PwC asking about my data and my account that may have leaked from their career-site. I wonder if only the login and password leaked, or if all my personal data, cv etc leaked as well. 

The answer i got from PwC (sorry again: german only) speaks for itself:

Sehr geehrter Herr Springer,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage. Wir werden Ihnen in Kürze Informationen zur Verfügung stellen können und Sie umgehend unterrichten. 
Bis dahin bitten wir Sie, das Passwort, das Sie für die Jobdatenbank bei PwC benutzt haben, umgehend zu ändern, um einem potentiellen Missbrauch von Daten vorzubeugen. 

Wir danken für Ihr Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
-------
tom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rough translation:
Dear Mr. Springer, thank you for your inquiry. We will be able to soon put information at the disposal and you to you will immediately inform. Up to then we ask you to prevent the password, which you used for the job data base with PwC to change immediately in order a potential abuse of data. We thank for your understanding. Yours sincerely

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Bravo for this post Without going to "Like" a small retweet often I use to mark my approval, even when I have nothing to say in comments.

rosy123 said...


Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! :)

voyance gratuite en ligne